Is your business seeking a single app which performs seamlessly on numerous platforms like Windows, Android, and iOS without additional effort? Then hybrid mobile app development is the right choice for you. When it comes to app development, there are many advantages of hybrid apps. Firstly, it’s a cost-effective development. Then, there is a wide range of hardware and software capabilities and probability. This blog covers all the top hybrid mobile app frameworks in 2019 you must know about.
1 React Native
- Hybrid mobile app frameworks such as these offer a lot of plugins, and there’s greater response time.
- These mobile apps are extremely fast, and compatible with iOS as well as Android.
- Each of these apps has a reusable component and react native is also open source.
- It saves developer time and initiates powerful performance through less memory usage.
- All one needs to do is write it once and utilize React Native UI components to existing app codes.
- Mobile app development using this framework completely supports Node.JS.
With PhoneGap, one can deliver rich and robust apps completely customized to work efficiently across numerous platforms and reach a larger audience in lesser time. Being open source and mobile-centric is the focus of this hybrid mobile app development framework. A powerful app development framework, PhoneGap is well known as a framework used by experienced developers.
- This hybrid mobile app framework supports iOS, Palm, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and iPads.
- It offers unitary code development across different platforms.
- Built on technologies like CSS3 and HTML JS offers a rich experience.
- This is an open-source cross-platform app with in-built native functionality.
- It can, further, be extended with native plugins and more functionalities can be added.
3 Onsen UI
Onsen UI is a versatile and flexible hybrid mobile app development framework. It is emerging as a strong alternative to Ionic. This open source mobile app development framework is now completely independent. This hybrid mobile app development framework is a new mobile user interface solution. Makers Monaca have presented Onsen UI has a completely independent framework not relying on Angular anymore. But this is also a pitfall because it limits the exposure Ionic displays. Onsen UI also works well with cross-platform tools like React and Vue.js, though.
- This mobile app development framework can be used with cross-platform tools like Angular and React.
- It comes equipped with a powerful Command Line tool.
- This mobile app framework is simple to use.
- It offers optimized performance.
Last, but not least is the Ionic framework. It is an open source and software development kit for enabling hybrid mobile app development. It is a front-end framework for mobile apps and contains HTML, CSS and JS components. Ionic is an HTML 5 mobile app development framework for building awesome hybrid mobile apps. Ionic is used as a front-end UI framework managing the look and feel of the app. Ionic built on Angular JS is the most effective for businesses.
Ionic leads the independent development field. This open-source, free hybrid framework is a value-addition, as against costly rivals. Ionic has massive environment resources from the development community. Other features include out-of-the-box support for wrapping Angular framework native to iOS, Windows Mobile, Android, and other platforms.
Ionic framework is scalable, clean, maintainable and easy to read. It comes with a massive, mobile-optimized library of CSS powered by HTML, JS and SASS components. The rich set of tools and features mean developing mobile apps is simple. More than 40 percent of enterprise apps for internal use deploy the Ionic framework.
Ionic is also a popular framework for hybrid app development because it utilizes HTML5 mobile app development framework, designed with native-styled UI elements. Ionic’s advanced features like mobile components, interactive paradigms, extensible base theme and typography make it flawless.
- This hybrid app framework has expertise in advanced technologies like Angular JS and HTML, CSS.
- It provides support for Angular material design and wrapping the Angular framework.
- Ionic frameworks are maintainable, scalable, easy to read and open source/free.
- Top brands like Diesel, Target, CAT and Marketwatch use these hybrid mobile apps.
Hybrid mobile app frameworks come with their own strengths and weaknesses. But the Ionic framework is simply the best for business because it is open source and offers a seamless experience. For the best Ionic hybrid apps built on Angular JS, opt for Sankalp’s talented mobile app development team and net business profits as well as accelerated growth.