Hybrid mobile apps are emerging as the leading choice of entrepreneurs because of their flexibility, performance, reusability, and capability to give a look and feel of native. The demand for hybrid apps has been increased lately because of the development speed. For hybrid app development, many cross-platform frameworks are available in the market. However, ionic is the leader amongst them and enjoys an overwhelmed ionic community.
Whether it is a web view based hybrid app or a cross-compiled hybrid app, ionic is the preferred choice when it comes to the selection of a hybrid app development framework.
Ionic is HTML5 based hybrid app development framework. Ionic has streamlined the process of developing cross-platform apps thereby making them robust and feature-rich. Anionic app can be understood as a web page running in a native wrapper like Cordova or PhoneGap.
This article intends to explore why Ionic is one of the most popular Hybrid app development frameworks. Here are some of the advantages of Ionic that make it a preferred choice of hybrid mobile app developers.
- The ionic framework is an open source framework and offers a stable performance.
- The ionic framework involves lesser cost and maintenance.
- While using ionic framework for hybrid app development, a company can save the cost of recruiting multiple developers with different expertise.
- According to a study, ionic framework consumes only 44% of the time in developing a hybrid app for Android as compared to a native Android mobile app development.
- The ionic framework can reuse 98% of the code that can be used across various platforms and operating systems.
- The ionic framework has an excellent collection of UI design elements, themes, attractive icons, and other useful components.
- The ionic framework is embellished with native-styled user-interface components.
- Since ionic is based on native mobile development software development kit, any developer who has an experience of developing a native app can understand it easily.
- The ionic framework is supported by a massive community which supports improvements and further developments in the framework.
- The ionic framework comes with strong Command Line Interface making it easy to develop, test and deploy hybrid apps on any of the platforms.
- The troubleshooting is quite easier with ionic framework a lot of online content is present to guide.
- Ionic supports Cordova plugins for improving the overall performance of the app by enabling it to perform additional things.
- While building hybrid apps, ionic also uses Angular JS which is a time-tested framework to create a single page application.
- Ionic framework renders an attractive user interface with numerous options for customization.
- With the support of JS, the robust mobile apps can be developed using the Ionic framework.
- Ionic gives excellent performance with pre-defined elements.
- Testing a hybrid app using Ionic is easier.
Endowed with such lucrative benefits, the ionic framework is the most demanded framework for hybrid apps. Ionic makes it possible to develop highly interactive and user-friendly cross-platform apps that guarantee streamlined integration and smoother performance. More Info…